Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Blood Electrifier, How Long Does It Take Blood To Cycle?

How much time does it take for blood to cycle through the body?  Well think about this amazing fact: one whole minute.
The heart pumps a phenomenal 2,000 gallons a day.  The human body holds 6 liters, which is about 1 1/2 gallons.  So the heart pumps 83 gallons in an hour, so this would make that 1 1/2 cycle through the body in just one minute.

With the blood electrified on. For a two hour treatment, 166 gallons of blood would be treated, or the blood would be treated roughly 120 times, because there is 60 minutes in an hour.

I myself use my Hemo-Purifier while I do my nightly cycling exercise on my stationary bike.  This makes even faster flow of blood and that my blood is treated even more times in 2 hours.